About design to sell
Design to sell is an example of a One-Page Newsletter--a format I developed that has been adopted by associations, businesses, and entrepreneurs around the world.
Advantages of the one-page format include
- Focus: each issue offers in-depth treatment of a single topic, with suggestions for learning more
- Concise: the one-page format is welcomed by today's busy readers
- Differentiation: the carefully chosen format separates your message from others competing for your market's attention
Each issue not only introduces a design or marketing idea, technique or tip, but also provides numerous content and formatting ideas for your own newsletters!
What others say about my One-Page Newsletter
Roger C Parker's One Page Newsletter dramatically and visually positions your newsletter apart from the sea of newsletters competing for your reader's attention. Simple, yet very powerful.
Guerrilla Marketing Coach
Now in its sixth year, my newsletter describes how to profit from a new idea, tip, or technique each month
The best part of every month is when I prepare each new issue of my newsletter. My newsletter provides me with an opportunity to explore new topics and see how much information I can communicate as concisefully as possible.
Readers around the world agree that my design to sell and Guerrilla Marketing & Design newsletters provide a valuable sourcce of new ideas and helpful advice...in a format that is easily saved, easily printed, and easily referred back to.
Topics covered in design to sell...
Here are examples of the topics I've explored in the past:
- Website evaluations: How to evaluate your site
- Effective proposal writing: why shorter is often better
- Formatting for easy reading: tips for making your message as easy to read as possible
- E-mail marketing: how to get your e-mails opened, read, and remembered
- Content tips for articles, blogs, and newsletters
- Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Publisher tips: save time and money while making the most of your software
- Promotion and profit tips for marketing newsletters
- Promoting with audio
- Presentation tips and webinar tips
Advance notice and special savings
Design to sell subscribers also receive advance notice of free special teleseminars and online webinars. These take place weekly throughout the year.
In addition, subscribers receive advance notice and special discounts for training events like:
- Newsletter marketing webinars and workshops
- Postcard marketing webinars and workshops
- Book writing and promotion webinars and workshops
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher tutorials and webinars
Who subscribes to design to sell?
- Internet marketers
- Graphic designers and educators
- Authors and publishers
- Freelance copywriters
- Self-employed professionals
- Corporate marketing and sales managers
- Association executives
Sign-up is quick, simple, and painless. Just fill in the coupon, below!
- Privacy statement: I promise not to rent, sell, share, or otherwise compromise my reader's identity in any way.
- Commitment: you may unsubscribe at any time.